Ole Therkelsen: Martinus, Darwin and Intelligent Design (engelsk)
Pris: kr. 199,00
Er på lager
Martinus Cosmology, Darwin's Theory of Evolution and the Theory of Intelligent Design
Darwin takes as his starting point a gradual evolution on the basis of mutations and natural selection. Intelligent Design attempts to show in a purely scientific way that a supreme intelligence exists behind all of creation. As against these two theories, Ole Therkelsen, public speaker and former lecturer in chemistry and biology, presents a third explanatory model of the complex organisms in nature, the origin of life and its composition, namely Martinus Cosmology, created by the Danish spiritual researcher Martinus (1890-1981).
Martinus saw the universe as an all-encompassing living being in whom we all live and undergo the experience of life through an eternal evolution.
Martinus’ teaching has been largely ignored in the creation debate of recent years. It offers an interesting approach with a wealth of perspectives that confirms and corrects aspects of both Darwinism and the theory of Intelligent Design. Martinus argues in favour of an evolution based on the consciousness and experience of the living beings themselves and gives an insight into the future evolution of humanity towards perfection.
The book is addressed to all interested in evolution from either a scientific, spiritual or religious viewpoint. It may also be read as an introduction to Martinus Cosmology.
PART 1 - The Universe and the World Picture
1. Martinus and his world picture
2. Natural and spiritual science
3. The triune structure of the universe
4. The universe and living beings
5. The cosmic creative principles
PART 2 - Evolution and Conscious Creation
6. Darwinism and intelligent design
7. The physical world – the tree of knowledge
8. Information – chaos or cosmos?
9. Evolution as an expression of thinking and consciousness
10. Consciousness as a product of chance
11. Entropy and the accumulation of information
12. Memory and life’s card-index
13. Life’s eternal accumulation of information
14. Life within life within life within...
15. Organs that began as machines
16. The replacement of organisms
17. Heredity and environment, talent kernels and repetition
18. Design in evolution
19. Design in biochemistry
20. The life urge and yearning in evolution
21. Inner and outer factors in evolution
PART 3 - Defective Genes, Sickness and Health
22. Genetically caused diseases
23. Vegetarianism, health and destiny
24. Thoughts, illness and health
25. The goal of evolution
Martinus and his Works
Ole Therkelsen (born 1948) writes from his background as a trained chemist and biologist as well as on the basis of his life-long commitment to Martinus Cosmology. Since 1980 he has given over 2000 talks on the Cosmology in fifteen countries in six different languages. Many of these talks may be heard on www.oletherkelsen.info
314 sider, illustrereret
Scientia Intuitiva 2016
Indkøbskurven er tom
Nyheder i shoppen:
Kære kunde! Selvom Danmark er mere eller mindre lukket ned, fungerer webshoppen normalt. Postforsendelser er stadig en mulighed, også til Norge (18/3 2020)